|The difference between a wholemeal bread and the multiseeded bread|
Recipe adapted from Bread and Butter Pudding @ Anncoo Journal
2 slices wholemeal bread
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
A handful of raisins and cranberries
1) Preheat oven to 180 degC.
2) Spread butter on the bread and cut them diagonally.
3) Arrange the bread in a baking dish.
4) Beat egg in a bowl, add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Leave it for 10-15 minutes to allow the bread to absorb the liquid mixture.
6) Put into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #24 (October 2012) : Jellies & Puddings hosted by Charmaine of MiMi Bakery House