If you are looking for a quick lunch, you can try this quick quick pizza. I was thinking to make this wrap base pizza for weeks, just haven't have a chance to make it. When I was visiting Anncoo Journal the other day, I saw her posted this fifteen minutes pizza and also used wrap as a pizza base, I told myself I definitely want to make it this time! It is quick and easy, why can't I just make it for Sunday's lunch?
There are no hard ingredients or difficult steps to prepare. Just put the ingredients you like. For my Quick Quick Pizza, I have used 2 square wrap as the pizza base, few tablespoons of tomato paste from can as a base sauce. The toppings are grated mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, peppers, salami, cherry tomatoes, and chilli. Other topping choices are olives, bacons, hams, pepperoni, onions, fresh herbs, grilled chicken pieces, pineapple, etc....
1) Preheat oven to 180 degC.
2) Cut all the topping into small pieces.
3) Line 2 square base wrap on a baking tray, spread some tomato paste on each wrap followed by some mozzarella cheese.
4) Spread topping of your choice across the wrap and top up with mozzarella cheese.
5) Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the base is crisp and the cheese melted.
6) Serve it hot.
It also taste nice with some fried shallot. Have a try if you like.
I am submitting this post to this month's Little Thumb's Up "mushroom' event hosted by Joyce of Kitchen Flavours