Sunday 29 August 2010

Hooray! We'd Won the Bid!

Last Friday, when I was busily working in the office, Chong called, and tell me his solicitor emailed him that the offer he placed had been accepted. We both were so excited! We got a flat, finally...The property had been on market since the beginning of July, Chong placed the offer one week after it. The offer is GBP5K less than the offer price. We thought the offer is in vain hope and who knows...'Good thing happen to those who wait', ha..
The market value is GBP 170K, but we got it for GBP160K, what's a good deal...Well done Chong!
I can't wait to look for the furniture now!
 The exterior of the flat, with private car park space and shared bicycle shed outside the property.



The Lounge. The dining area at the corner was the eye catching place. We was in love with that corner at our first sight.


The Kitchen. It is a bit small but should be enough for us both. A friend of mine keep telling me the kitchen 'feng shui' is not good, as the cooker directly facing the sink (meaning water and fire can't be tolerate to each other in Chinese 水火不相容). Well I am not that into 'feng shui', the most important thing is I am happy with the flat.

There are two bedrooms in this property, this is one of them, with built in wardrobe (plenty of space for me to put my clothes..ha).

The three-piece bathroom white suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead power shower.

2 comments:

  1. I have been in this place 3 times now... and it is awesome! =P Just waiting for the dinner invite though

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ha...you were invited for the dinner last weekend, finally
    Sorry for keep you guys waiting, the furniture finally arrived, otherwise you got to sit on the floor!

    ReplyDelete