Sunday 27 September 2009

Water Baby

I went for swimming last night. There was a swimming session called "water baby" before the normal swimming session start. There were so many babies in the changing room when I reached there. All of them just finished their water baby session and their mummy were helping them to get bath and changing. They are infants and toddlers and are all very cute.  I see the healthy and good culture here, in the UK (I not sure if there is such culture in other country, but I am sure there is no in Malaysia) Baby learn to swim since they are still infants or toddlers so that they don't scare water and adapt to water. Swimming is the best exercise amongst as you do not actually feel you are sweating. Besides, it is a good way to relax and release tension, while enjoying a full body workout. I spend my free time going for swimming. For me, the word "swimming" simply means aqua jogging. Aqua jogging is jogging in the water with the use of floatation device. I has a phobia about water, therefore I do not really know how to swim and I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment