Sunday 13 January 2013

Lovely Gift by a Lovely Friend

Happy New Year to all! Wish you have a wonderful year ahead!

Time flew by so quickly and I am just realised I haven't been updating my blog since Winter Solstice! Baby Jun went to nursery settling in time the week before Christmas and brought home some winter bug virus. He was sicked, then me, then the dad.. we all got infected. We spent our Christmas having diarrhea and vomiting. And now, the dad and him are having chicken pox! Sigh, what a great way to welcome the new year! I had chicken pox before so I am survive this time otherwise I will be exhausted. Baby Jun has been feeling uncomfortable since the chicken pox appear on his body, the ear, the eye lid, the tongue.. he does not able to sleep through the night and keep waking up due to the discomfort. The only way to make him happy is to bring him to bath with chamomile water.


See the above photo, that was a parcel I received last week, sent all the way from Malaysia by Mui's My Little Favourite DIY. There are cupcake/muffin cases, cutters and a mini cookbooks. Thank you very much Mui, you are very thoughtful! Some weeks before Christmas, Mui sent an email to me and told me she will be sending me a small Christmas gift and hopefully it will be arrived in time. Somehow the parcel got delayed due to the festive holidays season, but it was still in time for my birthday! The parcel arrive 2 days before my birthday. Thanks Mui, you are too good to me! Mui is a real kind and helpful person, we only know each other few months ago through blogging and she makes me feel like we already knew each other for long! As a thank you, I have baked some chocolate chip muffins for you, hope you like it! I will share the recipe on another post, please stay tune!

Chocolate Chip Muffins (recipe adapted from the mini cookbooks gifted by Mui)





10 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope your son and hubby gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mich!
      I am exhausted! but the wee one looks better today

      Delete
  2. Hapi New Year Step!!

    The pressie looked great!! Nice choc chips muffin too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcakes look tasty duh!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie,

    Hope your baby Jun and hubby are well by now.
    So sorry to hear that..

    I love your chocolate chips muffins.
    They look great!!

    Don't mention it..it is just a small gift.:D
    Have a lovely weekend!!
    mui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for concerning. Yes, they are both ok now..I finally free...hehe

      Delete
  5. Hey!!!
    Happy Belated Birthday to You :D

    ReplyDelete